Monday, October 28, 2013

Terror Green...

What’s good? It’s been an age since I was active here, and feel terrible for not posting more frequently. All the usual excuses apply – work, family, etc – but I’ve been meaning to keep this place flowing, so thanks for continuing to check it out.

With that said, one of the more exciting projects I’ve been working on lately has finally come into fruition. The good folk over at Heavy Jewelz Records got in touch, asking for me to do some illustration for their latest limited vinyl project, and I was over the moon to be contacted.

The project is for a long awaited vinyl release of the 1995 demo recordings of Brooklyn native, Terror Green. His ’45 Stitches’ (featured on this 12”) was one of Stretch & Bobbito’s most requested demo tracks, so you know this is certified.

Anyways, a while back, the guys hit me up asking for me to illustrate an alternative sticker / cover for the test press vinyl release, and below is what I came up with.

Check the vector illustration below and let me know what you think.
You can order the record at http://heavyjewelz.bigcartel.com/ but be quick, as this will definitely sell out fast.

Until next time,

Mark 563




No comments: