Sunday, January 18, 2009

You Got The Juice Now...

What you saying, folks?

I trust you all had a great weekend. For us, things have slowed right down – Corrie and I have become social misfits while we wait for the kid she’s carrying to be born (6 or 7 weeks to go), and have been pretty much confined to our house. On the plus side, it’s given me a chance to knock out some more artwork.

I know it’s been done to death, but I had an urge to flip a Tupac sketch – run a google image search and you’ll find a whole heap of fan drawings of 2Pac (ranging from the decent to the down-right abysmal).

Now, I can’t claim to be a 2Pac fan (give or take the occasional track), but Juice is a cracking movie, and his portrayal of Bishop is bang on point. So, with Corrie out shopping with her Ma-dukes, I threw Juice in the DVD player and rocked a sketch straight from the DVD cover.

Check it below (click to enlarge), and feel free to drop a comment.

Until next time,

Mark 563




No comments: