Thursday, September 24, 2009

Insane Macbeth...

What’s happening, people?

It’s been a while since the last update – I’ve been away travelling with my Wife and Daughter – we caught up with our friends and Family back in the UK and hit New York for a spot of shopping on the way back.

As a result, I’ve not had much of a chance to put pencil to paper, but I intend on trying to steal a couple of hours over the weekend to flex a new sketch.

In the mean time I’ll hit you up with this commissioned sketch I had been working on for the past few months. Basically, UK Hip Hop Legend / Veteran, Insane Macbeth hit me up a while back asking for a sketch. He sent me some images to work from and some guidelines to follow and I got down to work.

During our UK stay, I took the finished sketch to Brixton and caught up with the man himself and had a yarn about the good old days of UK rap. Biggups Insane Macbeth, it was an absolute pleasure both working with and socializing with you – and thanks for the records.

Check the sketch below, and peep Insane Macbeth’s Myspace page here: http://www.myspace.com/officialinsanemacbeth

All the best,

Mark 563


No comments: