Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Phuncky Feel One...

Wow – 2 posts in a week? Yep – I’m on a roll here. Truth be told, work is dead slow at the moment with most of our clients already broken up for the Christmas break, so during my down time I’ve had a chance to flex some artistic muscle.

I’m a huge Cypress Hill fan – have been since they dropped their debut. They were the first Hip Hop act I ever saw live, back in the early / mid ‘90s at Brixton Academy, and their first 2 albums remain firm favourites of mine to this day.

Anyways, this particular illustration has been sat half finished for the last 3 or 4 month, and it took a prompt from TROY blogger, Markshot to get me motivated enough to finish it.

So, here it is – a vector illustration of nasal-toned, Cypress Hill frontman, B-Real.

Have a butchers and let me know what you reckon.

Happy Holidays,

Mark 563



3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is dope, big props fam.

Mark 563... said...

Good looking out, Jaz - I trust all's good with you.

Thanks for the comment.

Sports at Average Joes said...

Wow, brings back some memories! Still hear the odd track mixed into a dubstep track or similar but I am tempted to dig out an album of old!